We put veterans into their dream homesBack to team
Loan Officer - NMLS #194615
About Mike Powell
Mike started working for the company in 2014 but has been a loan officer since 2008. He loves that he gets to help homeowners that are truly in a bind, working to relieve them of the stress they might be going through. Not only does he love it, but he has also earned a place on the distinguished Scotsman’s Guide list of top VA loan originators in 2015, 2016, and 2017. When he’s not working, he likes to fish, golf, go on date nights with his wife, or get outside with his kids.
We need you to upload the following documents to us as soon as possible. Once you complete the application under my profile picture, please send me the following by using the contact form on this page:
- Signed Authorization Form (download here)
- Copy of your mortgage Note (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
- Copy of your home owners insurance declarations page. You may also just email me the contact number and name for your insurance agent.
- Copy of each borrowers driver's license. If your social security number is not listed on this ID then I will need your SS card(s)
- Copy of your mortgage statement or online print out for the month. (Does not need to be the most recent, but that is preferred)
- If a FL, NM, OH or TX property a copy of your property survey (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.