We put veterans into their dream homesBack to team
Loan Officer - NMLS #1434949
About Emilio Parrish
I was born in Riverside, CA, and lived in Southern California for 16 years until our family moved to Hawaii. I graduated high school there and then had the opportunity to study Business Administration at the University of Hawaii in Oahu. Military service runs throughout my family. Both of my parents served over 30 years in the Air Force Reserves. I have a brother that is currently serving in the Air Force Reserves and an uncle that served in the Marines. I take pride in helping military families with their mortgages and enjoy working for a company that is committed to helping veterans take advantage of the VA benefits they have earned. A few things I enjoy to do in my leisure time are water and beach activities, sports – mostly basketball, and traveling.
We need you to upload the following documents to us as soon as possible. Once you complete the application under my profile picture, please send me the following by using the contact form on this page:
- Signed Authorization Form (download here)
- Copy of your mortgage Note (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
- Copy of your home owners insurance declarations page. You may also just email me the contact number and name for your insurance agent.
- Copy of each borrowers driverâ€™s license. If your social security number is not listed on this ID then I will need your SS card(s)
- Copy of your mortgage statement or online print out for the month. (Does not need to be the most recent, but that is preferred)
- If a FL, NM, OH or TX property a copy of your property survey (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.