We put veterans into their dream homesBack to team
Loan Officer - NMLS #1269804
About Ashley Kelly
After spending four years as a loan officer assistant, Ashley took the plunge and became a loan officer in 2015. As an LO, Ashley loves to help people find ways to save money and works hard to distinguish herself in a mostly male-dominated field. Her hard work has paid off, as she is the first woman at the company to make the President's Club, and she's done it two years in a row! In addition, she was also ranked in the Scotsman Guide as one of the top 50 loan originators for VA loans in 2017.
We need you to upload the following documents to us as soon as possible. Once you complete the application under my profile picture, please send me the following by using the contact form on this page:
- Signed Authorization Form (download here)
- Copy of your mortgage Note (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
- Copy of your home owners insurance declarations page. You may also just email me the contact number and name for your insurance agent.
- Copy of each borrowers driverâ€™s license. If your social security number is not listed on this ID then I will need your SS card(s)
- Copy of your mortgage statement or online print out for the month. (Does not need to be the most recent, but that is preferred)
- If a FL, NM, OH or TX property a copy of your property survey (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.