We put veterans into their dream homesBack to team
Loan Officer - NMLS #111945
About Tracy Morgan
Tracy Morgan became a loan officer in 2001 out of a desire to help others. To Tracy, having the experience and resources to do just this—help others with the important pursuit of a home—is the greatest satisfaction of her work. Every time a past client refers a friend to her, she feels like she has made a major achievement. She joined our team in 2016 and says she enjoys being with the team because they can be trusted to help clients achieve their goals. Outside of work, Tracy likes spending time fishing and gardening.
We need you to upload the following documents to us as soon as possible. Once you complete the application under my profile picture, please send me the following by using the contact form on this page:
- Signed Authorization Form (download here)
- Copy of your mortgage Note (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
- Copy of your home owners insurance declarations page. You may also just email me the contact number and name for your insurance agent.
- Copy of each borrowers driver's license. If your social security number is not listed on this ID then I will need your SS card(s)
- Copy of your mortgage statement or online print out for the month. (Does not need to be the most recent, but that is preferred)
- If a FL, NM, OH or TX property a copy of your property survey (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.