We put veterans into their dream homesBack to team
Branch Manager - NMLS #138214
About Russell Murphy
Russell joined our team in 2016 but has been a loan officer since 2000. He has been nationally ranked multiple times in the Scotsman Guide, a leading resource in the mortgage industry, as a top loan officer for VA loan volume. One part of the loan process he finds particularly satisfying is evaluating each borrower’s situation and giving them the proper knowledge to meet their goals. To Russell, the biggest challenge of the job is that there aren’t enough hours in the day to do as much as he wants to! Outside of work, he loves spending time with his wife and three boys as well as doing anything outdoors.
We need you to upload the following documents to us as soon as possible. Once you complete the application under my profile picture, please send me the following by using the contact form on this page:
- Signed Authorization Form (download here)
- Copy of your mortgage Note (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
- Copy of your home owners insurance declarations page. You may also just email me the contact number and name for your insurance agent.
- Copy of each borrowers driver's license. If your social security number is not listed on this ID then I will need your SS card(s)
- Copy of your mortgage statement or online print out for the month. (Does not need to be the most recent, but that is preferred)
- If a FL, NM, OH or TX property a copy of your property survey (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.