We put veterans into their dream homesBack to team
Loan Officer - NMLS #1528171
About Colby Jones
Colby has been a loan officer since 2016, and made the 2017 Scotsman Guide’s Top Originator for VA Volume list—a major accomplishment! What he enjoys most about his work is the ability to help his clients to reach their dreams and plans while also providing for his family. To him, the most challenging part of working in the mortgage industry is worrying about the different aspects of the deal for the individuals that he works with since they become his friends over the weeks. He is married to his high school sweetheart, and they have three little girls. In his free time, he enjoys being in the outdoors with his family and riding ATVs and other UTV vehicles.
We need you to upload the following documents to us as soon as possible. Once you complete the application under my profile picture, please send me the following by using the contact form on this page:
- Signed Authorization Form (download here)
- Copy of your mortgage Note (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
- Copy of your home owners insurance declarations page. You may also just email me the contact number and name for your insurance agent.
- Copy of each borrowers driver's license. If your social security number is not listed on this ID then I will need your SS card(s)
- Copy of your mortgage statement or online print out for the month. (Does not need to be the most recent, but that is preferred)
- If a FL, NM, OH or TX property a copy of your property survey (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.