We put veterans into their dream homesBack to team
VP of Sales - NMLS #373689
About Brian Bailey
I’ve been a loan officer since 2010 and have managed a team of loan officers since 2014. I’ve been with both Low VA Rates and Elevate Mortgage since they were formed and am honored to have been featured in the Scotsman Guide for the top 25 loan officers in the country for three years. Helping people get more out of their mortgages is the most rewarding part of my job. Before starting my career as a loan officer I studied Business Management at Utah Valley University and worked in the home security industry. In my free time, I like to cook good food and play with my two kids.
We need you to upload the following documents to us as soon as possible. Once you complete the application under my profile picture, please send me the following by using the contact form on this page:
- Signed Authorization Form (download here)
- Copy of your mortgage Note (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
- Copy of your home owners insurance declarations page. You may also just email me the contact number and name for your insurance agent.
- Copy of each borrowers driverâ€™s license. If your social security number is not listed on this ID then I will need your SS card(s)
- Copy of your mortgage statement or online print out for the month. (Does not need to be the most recent, but that is preferred)
- If a FL, NM, OH or TX property a copy of your property survey (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.