We put veterans into their dream homesBack to team
Loan Officer - NMLS #1526786
About Blake Law
Blake has been a loan officer for the company since 2016. After only a year in the industry, he ranked in the 2017 Scotsman Guide as one of the top national originators for volume of VA loans—an accomplishment that is definitely worth noting! To Blake, the most satisfying part of his job is the actual help that is given to families in need. Before starting as a loan officer at the company, he specialized in training and human resources. He speaks Spanish and Polish and enjoys spending his free time with his wife and son.
We need you to upload the following documents to us as soon as possible. Once you complete the application under my profile picture, please send me the following by using the contact form on this page:
- Signed Authorization Form (download here)
- Copy of your mortgage Note (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
- Copy of your home owners insurance declarations page. You may also just email me the contact number and name for your insurance agent.
- Copy of each borrowers driver's license. If your social security number is not listed on this ID then I will need your SS card(s)
- Copy of your mortgage statement or online print out for the month. (Does not need to be the most recent, but that is preferred)
- If a FL, NM, OH or TX property a copy of your property survey (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.