We put veterans into their dream homesBack to team
Loan Officer - NMLS #1572067
About Anthony Proszenyak
Anthony has been a loan officer since 2016. Though he’s newer to the mortgage world than some, he already feels at ease in his daily role helping clients take steps toward their dream of homeownership. Before working in the mortgage industry, he gained experience helping homeowners save money through his work as a Regional Sales Manager for a solar company. He says that although he is still helping clients save money, he feels that one highlight of his job is the sense of accomplishment he feels when he gets to work with military veterans on their loans.
We need you to upload the following documents to us as soon as possible. Once you complete the application under my profile picture, please send me the following by using the contact form on this page:
- Signed Authorization Form (download here)
- Copy of your mortgage Note (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
- Copy of your home owners insurance declarations page. You may also just email me the contact number and name for your insurance agent.
- Copy of each borrowers driverâ€™s license. If your social security number is not listed on this ID then I will need your SS card(s)
- Copy of your mortgage statement or online print out for the month. (Does not need to be the most recent, but that is preferred)
- If a FL, NM, OH or TX property a copy of your property survey (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.