We put veterans into their dream homesBack to team
Loan Officer - NMLS #66793
About Nathan Wathen
Nathan is our most decorated loan officer here at Low VA Rates. He has been spotlighted and ranked as one of the nation's top-producing VA loan officers in the country in a national mortgage magazine called Scotsman's Guide. He has been invited to attend our annual Presidents Club trip 10 years of his employment. Nathan prides himself on hard work and the ability to connect with people. His extensive mortgage knowledge and professionalism will make your next loan transaction something you truly enjoy. Nathan has 3 kids at home, 2 boys and a girl. He enjoys downtime playing golf, mountain biking, and spending time with family.
We need you to upload the following documents to us as soon as possible. Once you complete the application under my profile picture, please send me the following by using the contact form on this page:
- Signed Authorization Form (download here)
- Copy of your mortgage Note (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
- Copy of your home owners insurance declarations page. You may also just email me the contact number and name for your insurance agent.
- Copy of each borrowers driver's license. If your social security number is not listed on this ID then I will need your SS card(s)
- Copy of your mortgage statement or online print out for the month. (Does not need to be the most recent, but that is preferred)
- If a FL, NM, OH or TX property a copy of your property survey (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.