We put veterans into their dream homesBack to team
Loan Officer - NMLS #308907
About Eric Liljenquist
Eric has been a loan officer since 2008, and he started working for Low VA Rates in 2014. In his time with the company, he has really enjoyed the opportunity he's had to work with all kinds of homeowners, especially veterans. He's grateful that his career is both rewarding and that it allows him to support his family. For him, the hardest part of being a loan officer is when he is unable to help someone save money. Outside of work, Eric enjoys making people laugh (he's been told he should be a stand-up comedian) and spending time with his wife and 6 children.
We need you to upload the following documents to us as soon as possible. Once you complete the application under my profile picture, please send me the following by using the contact form on this page:
- Signed Authorization Form (download here)
- Copy of your mortgage Note (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
- Copy of your home owners insurance declarations page. You may also just email me the contact number and name for your insurance agent.
- Copy of each borrowers driver's license. If your social security number is not listed on this ID then I will need your SS card(s)
- Copy of your mortgage statement or online print out for the month. (Does not need to be the most recent, but that is preferred)
- If a FL, NM, OH or TX property a copy of your property survey (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.