We put veterans into their dream homesBack to team
Loan Officer - NMLS #2009815
About Gordon White
As a veteran, Gordon knows first-hand the integrity, service, courage, commitment, and sacrifice our servicemembers make for their country. Their honor and dedication to duty means they deserve our utmost gratitude, respect, and service, which is why he's excited to give back by helping them take advantage of their VA home loan benefits as a loan officer for Low VA Rates. When he's not working, Gordon enjoys spending enjoying all of Utah's great adventures and outdoor activities with his wife, children, and grandchildren.
We need you to upload the following documents to us as soon as possible. Once you complete the application under my profile picture, please send me the following by using the contact form on this page:
- Signed Authorization Form (download here)
- Copy of your mortgage Note (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
- Copy of your home owners insurance declarations page. You may also just email me the contact number and name for your insurance agent.
- Copy of each borrowers driver's license. If your social security number is not listed on this ID then I will need your SS card(s)
- Copy of your mortgage statement or online print out for the month. (Does not need to be the most recent, but that is preferred)
- If a FL, NM, OH or TX property a copy of your property survey (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.