We put veterans into their dream homesBack to team
Loan Officer - NMLS #1305174
About Brian Heaton
Brian has been a loan officer since 2015 and joined the company’s team in 2016. After spending only a few years in the industry, he is already on the 2017 Scotsman Guide’s list of Top 75 loan originators for VA volume in the country—a real accomplishment! It’s important to him that each customer is getting an experience and a mortgage that best fits their circumstances. Before becoming a loan officer, Brian spent 15 years of business coaching sales. In his free time, he enjoys hunting, fishing, and art, and he has several archery record book entries.
We need you to upload the following documents to us as soon as possible. Once you complete the application under my profile picture, please send me the following by using the contact form on this page:
- Signed Authorization Form (download here)
- Copy of your mortgage Note (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
- Copy of your home owners insurance declarations page. You may also just email me the contact number and name for your insurance agent.
- Copy of each borrowers driverâ€™s license. If your social security number is not listed on this ID then I will need your SS card(s)
- Copy of your mortgage statement or online print out for the month. (Does not need to be the most recent, but that is preferred)
- If a FL, NM, OH or TX property a copy of your property survey (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.