We put veterans into their dream homesBack to team
Loan Officer - NMLS #1518522
About Brandon Rigby
Brandon Rigby has been a loan officer since 2016. Before pursuing the mortgage field, Brandon worked in the automotive industry for 15 years, at one point ranking first in all of North America for customer satisfaction. He says one of the most rewarding parts of his job as a loan officer is getting to help families make smart decisions with their biggest asset. When he’s not working with clients, he likes to golf, ski, mountain bike, and spend time with his wife and three kids.
We need you to upload the following documents to us as soon as possible. Once you complete the application under my profile picture, please send me the following by using the contact form on this page:
- Signed Authorization Form (download here)
- Copy of your mortgage Note (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
- Copy of your home owners insurance declarations page. You may also just email me the contact number and name for your insurance agent.
- Copy of each borrowers driver's license. If your social security number is not listed on this ID then I will need your SS card(s)
- Copy of your mortgage statement or online print out for the month. (Does not need to be the most recent, but that is preferred)
- If a FL, NM, OH or TX property a copy of your property survey (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.