We put veterans into their dream homesBack to team
Senior Loan Originator - NMLS #1290129
About Andrew Cromwell
Andy Cromwell began his career as a loan officer in September 2005, leaving behind an 11-year career as a pharmaceutical sales representative. Since switching career paths, Andy has found great satisfaction in helping people get into a better position with their home and finances. He likes seeing the difference he can make in their lives. Outside of work, Andy enjoys going fly fishing, coaching his kids' soccer teams, traveling with his family, and completing DIY projects around the house. He also has both his commercial pilot’s license and a flight instructor license.
We need you to upload the following documents to us as soon as possible. Once you complete the application under my profile picture, please send me the following by using the contact form on this page:
- Signed Authorization Form (download here)
- Copy of your mortgage Note (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
- Copy of your home owners insurance declarations page. You may also just email me the contact number and name for your insurance agent.
- Copy of each borrowers driver's license. If your social security number is not listed on this ID then I will need your SS card(s)
- Copy of your mortgage statement or online print out for the month. (Does not need to be the most recent, but that is preferred)
- If a FL, NM, OH or TX property a copy of your property survey (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.